Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wedding planning, school, work, and ... wait a life?

I have decided that the reason they call the wedding the happiest day of your life is because the planning is over!

Right now the balancing act is a bit up in the air. I am minorly drowning in papers and school work, "work" work is stable but that could change soon.

The apartment... well it is an unholy wreck and I've fallen behind on cleaning and laundry.. i had to do 3 loads the other day because i was OUT of shirts.

As to cooking, today will be the first day I've cooked a "real" meal in weeks (everything else was like Bertolli or Buitoni). To some extent I feel like a little bit of a failure for not having these things stay consistent but then I realize how abnormal this spring is and realize it will be ok, it's just a "for now" problem.

Today I've been a bit more productive and will hopefully finish a lot of work today. I am also cleaning the carpets (i know right?).  To quote Fable 3 there's "something rotten" in the kitchen. Don't know what is is but the corner smells rancid and i can't find the source. Hoping it's not a troll. >.< haha. Also hope i find it soon.

Anyhow. We get our rings this weekend and planning is in full swing as is school. just need to knuckle down so here I go! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment